Friday, April 25, 2008

The food pushing Mother-in-law and the brother-in-law with no index finger...

Decision made....we're moving in with my mother-in-law. My father-in-law passed away last year and we promised him we'd take care of her. The brother-in-law snaked into the house first so we thought we were off the hook. Turns out he's a lying, manipulative, not so smart finger missing bum. He's not giving her a penny to help out with household bills. So, pros and cons....pros-It's a big beautiful house with lots of land ( a house we never would be able to afford), MIL has someone to take care of her as she gets older, I can stay home when I have a baby, husband can go to nursing school and make more money for us all, BIL must move out before we start packing never to move in again, blahblahblah...cons-I'll be living with my MIL...not that she's a horrible person or anything, I just have no patience for people of any sort...dealing with the husband is tough enough, lol! It will be good for me and my selfishness I'm sure!

2 comments:

Cristin said...

9 fingered fucking ass hole...

Migdana said...

People should read this.