Friday, April 18, 2008

Poo

I work four days a week wiping poo from people's asses. I go home and clean my puppy's poo from her puppy pads or from her paws and mouth as she likes to eat and play with poo. My husband takes forty-five minutes to poo-which has made me pee and almost poo my pants. Hopefully soon I will get pregnant and have a baby and clean up it's poo as well. I'm beginning to sense a pattern and it frightens me a little, it makes me wonder...am I going the wrong way, is this how my life was meant to turn out or is this what I have chosen for myself. Don't get me wrong I'm not unhappy, I just wonder is that what it all comes down to? Poo? Is it just me? I remember staying at my Grandma's house for the weekend when I was little and thought it was so strange that she would ask me every morning if I'd gone to the bathroom. Now I find myself asking my husband in the morning-'did you poo yesterday?'. I'm obsessed in making sure both dogs have pooped everyday. It's important isn't it? This is how I start my first blog...so I guess it's important to me. Did you poo today?

3 comments:

Cristin said...

Hey! I'M the one who writes about poop... don't steal my thunder...;)

And Grandma...didn't she call it doing your 'boom booms'?? so fucking cute she was....

Asswiper3 said...

I'm the one who gets paid to clean poo all day man! As sisters in the real sense and in the nursing field we must share that thunder!

only a movie said...

you are funny. :-D