Monday, May 5, 2008

I know I'm only one day late, but.....

Why do all the early signs of pregnancy have to be the same as the early signs for getting your frakking period?! My tits are swollen and sore, I'm bloated, tired, emotional....I know I'm only ONE DAY late. I have a 21-25 day cycle, and yes today is day 26, so I'm trying to hold my pee for as long as I can before I pee on the stick. I know a lot of women have been through trying to get pregnant and waiting years, every month peeing on the stick and every month being miserable about getting their periods. So maybe after 1 and 1/2 years I should relax and stop my bitching..but that's not who I am. If one more person says all nice in that sing-song frakking voice "You have to stop trying and then it will happen, when you least expect it..teehee.." I'm going to freak the frak out on them. I know I"m crazy and I'm actually mostly a nice caring person (I think...) but I will kill one of these "stop trying" chics! Stress can hinder getting PG, but keeping track of your cycle and trying cannot, so frak you bitches and your teenage "I wasn't trying..." pregnancies!!!

On another note, for the first time ever I asked the Husband to go fishing cause I wanted to write here. It's the asking him to go fishing that's surprising! He doesn't know I'm writing this so I have to be sneaky and now I'm realizing it's nice for both of us to have a little while to unwind by ourselves. I miss livnig alone!! Am really looking forward to having a little crafty/computer nook for myself in the MIL's house. Think I'll get one of those screen/room divider thingy's. One of the nice things about the MIL and Granda (did I mention that the MIL 91 year old father in law lives there too?) is that they do most of there hanging out in the kichen drinking tea and coffee, they very rarely venture into the living room or dining room and the house is huge. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to hide easily.

No comments: