Thursday, September 25, 2008

Buddy Cianci gave me the 'Do me' eyes...

My wild and crazy days did not involve jumping out of planes, it was all about sex. I had a long bi-curious streak from high school into my mid-twenties. Had some punk rocker friends I hung out with in Jamaica Plain, Boston. One of which I used to have a standing friend date with, Red. Every Monday Red and I would get together, smoke some things, go out for dinner and drinks talk about dirty nasty sex things we had done or wanted to do, and oddly never did to each other. We would just bitch to one another about how we weren't getting any. So on Red's birthday we all went out and I met a couple of new people, his best friend, Treat and a girl, Evonne. Treat was tall dark and handsome, very funny and geeky weird, my favorite! Evonne was super flirty and sexy. Both intimidated with their big smart brains, which always ups the sex appeal. So, Red, sends Treat my way. We e-mail for a bit and he asks me out. YAY! Evonne starts e-mailing me and then she asks me out. I call Red to say 'thank you' and find out Treat and Evonne have been dating for a year, and are still together.

Chaos ensues in a very dirty, very fun, very short-lived way.

We became a little threesome for about six months. Evonne (possibly bi-polar) and Treat (very depressed) are too much for me to handle emotionally, but a great time when they would shut the hell up! One of those most memorable times was at the opening of the Art Bar in Providence, RI where Evonne and I lived together. The three of us went, it was open bar, we were TRRAAASHED!! Buddy Cianci, Mayor of Providence, is making a speech...Evonne, Treat and I are in the middle of a 3 way nasty tongues and all make out session about ten feet from him. When he looked over I thought he would pass out. He spent the rest of the night giving Evonne and I the googly eyed 'I want to bend you both over' look. I think that's the closest I came to having a 'celebrity' want to do me. The world is cruel. Why couldn't Jake Gyllenhall be mayor of Providence!? Buddy is not a pretty man and needless to say had no such fantasy come true that night-at least not one involving us!

6 comments:

Cristin said...

Isn't Buddy in jail now??

You were a dirty whore.

StarbuckBitch said...

I think's he's out...he definately was in jail shortly after I met him.

Kathy said...

eeeeeeew Buddy is nasty!!

You crack me up! Love the dirty whore days stories...

crone51 said...

There goes another keyboard. Coffee all over it.

My nieces crack me up.

only a movie said...

Hi Kathy!!

Kathy said...

Hi Erin!!! LOL
You never know where you're going to find me, eh??