Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Losing my Meme cherry!

My fabulous sister Crissy has told me I have to do this. I don't even know what Meme means...something about being about ME ME ME maybe? Anyway here goes!

Eight things I am passionate about:

1. My Husband
2. My Dogs
3. Family and friends
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Making fun of anything that has a pulse, including yours truly
6. Being lazy
7. Drugs and alcohol
8. Pop Culture

Eight things I would like to do before I die:

1. Have nasty sex with every celebrity I've ever had a dirty thought about and some random strangers/acquantances.
2. Be the center of a gang bang (see #1) and seriously I know it's totally wrong but I got the impression I was supposed to be honest on this thing...so there it is, I want lots of dicks in my face and everywhere else for that matter.
3. Go to/live in Hawaii for as long as possible.
4. Be able to hold an intelligent conversation in ASL or in plain old English.
5. Eat better and be in shape on a regular basis.
6. Be on Ellen or What not to Wear.
7. Be a Mom-maybe.
8. Stop pulling my hair out-I have an OCD called Trichotilomania I pull hair out like some people bite their nails but way harder to stop.

Eight things I say a lot:

1. Fucker.
2. Really?!
3. Un-fucking-believable
4. WAIT! (dogs)
5. Love you
6. I feel like a crazy person.
7. Ouch
8. oh You're so cute! (to dogs, nieces, nephews, strangers babies in the grocery store)

Eight books I have read:

1.Harry Potter -all
2. Life of Pi
3. Galapagos (anything by Kurt Vonnegut)
4. Stranger in a Strangeland (anything by Robert Heinlen)
5. Gods! (anything by Terry Pratchett)
6. The Glass Bead Game (anything by Herman Hesse)
7. Twilight (in the middle of-love it! Crack!)
8. Battlestar comics (ahem-graphic novels, they fucking count ok!)

Eight movies I have seen eight times:

1. The Princess Bride
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. American Beauty
4. The Jerk
5. Serenity
6. Monty Python's the Meaning of Life
7. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
8. Battlestar Galactica New series (it is one super long move I swear)

Eight people I want to tag.

I don't even know how to tag so when I figure that out and I get to know some peeps I will tag them:-)

4 comments:

crone51 said...

I keep meaning to ask you if you flipped over the Katee Sachoff autographed comic- er -graphic novel. I thought it was quite the score myself. I told the folks at the local and wonderful comic book store ( see below) about you and the surgery etc and they went behind the counter and produced it. I shouted in glee.They are swell people who deserve everyone's business.

http://www.comicfusion.com/

StarbuckBitch said...

You mean flipped out over it? Then yes!! totally, best present ever! If you mean flipped it over and looked at the back of it then 'no'. right now it's packed and waiting to be moved to MIL house.

sherri said...

I read two of your sis' blogs (Cristin and Erin's) daily and Cristin pointed people this way. You ladies seem to have good blogging genes or something. I also feel confident after seeing your level of potty mouth alone that you will be worth the read she suggested. Welcome to bloggyblog land.

crone51 said...

Yes, flipped out I meant. Glad you like it!