Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My puppy is gross and I let her lick my face anyway..

I have 2 Dogs. Eavy (full name Eavy Pooper Noodle, nicknames The Pooper, Noodlina, The Noodler, Sweetie, Dogums...you get the idea) is a Silky Terrier and just turned 3. She has separation anxiety and is very nervous and high strung, but beautiful (has this silvery hair that shines expressive eyes), sweet, very smart and basically well behaved. She had a barking problem for a while but with a couple days training has gotten way better, she's way smart.

Franny (full name Frances Pee Stink Bottom Esq., nicknames Shit nose, PeePee paws, Pin head, Stumps, The Poop Ninja, Dumbass, Baby Dog, Dopey Dog, You Little Fucking Shit Eater I'm going to Kill You) is mostly Yorkie and a little bit Silky. She'll be a year in November. We got her on Valentine's Day. She's fucking ridiculous cute. One ear sticks up, she has these massive fluffy paws and short little stumpy legs that are just silly, an under bite with this big black lower lip that sticks out and sometimes if we're lucky she forgets to put her tongue back in her mouth. She's dopey and kind of dumb which makes her even more lovable. The unconditional love from this one makes you want to throw her out into the street or smash her face into a hot oven burner. I am in love with her. She's the best.

She eats poo.

It seems only her own poo, she's finicky like her Mama. When we first got her and found out about this horrible habit we tried everything. Cayenne pepper on the poo only taught her not to eat poo with cayenne pepper on it (she's not THAT dumb). Pumpkin pie filling did nothing, sprays and training...Na-fucking-da! So every time she does it she gets a bath, and ten minutes later I let my sweet baby dog lick my face. I'm not ashamed. I Love My Poop Eating Puppy!!

When I figure out my camera I will get pics up on here!

11 comments:

crone51 said...

our dog Julie ( May she RIP even though I never did like her much) used to eat the cat poo which I thought was a very nifty arrangement all things considered. Ecological too.

Bad Mommy said...

Oh. My. God. I fucking love you in a total stalker sort of way. Your sister sent me. You know, the crazy one.

My kid ate dog poo once. In her defense it came from a wiener dog and looked like chocolate.

StarbuckBitch said...

my oldest niece ate dog poo once, it always looks like chocolate.

Jen said...

You are hysterical! I love it. I came over from Cristin's, I see that it all runs in the family.

cyberjock42 said...

Okay, so this is probably the most discusting thing I've read since your sister's post about her daughter pooing all over the crib...what is it with your family and feces?
great blog, though - can't wait to see your picts!
Stacy
(another cdher mommy)

meg said...

oh good, i found you.
xoxo

angie said...

EWWWWWWWWWW........disgusting, but hilarious. YOur sister sent me! :)

angie said...

What a great acid popping, reunion sort of story. And the dog eating poo.....ewwwwwwwwww. :)

angie said...

I should also introduce myself. I'm Angie, a complete moron and I just posted to Cristin on your blog (the second comment). Since you are sisters I'm going to let you send it to her. Apparently I can't be trusted to do anything right. :)

Cristin said...

Angie... too funny... I was a little confused for a minute...

You're forgiven...you have a lot going on.. you have like 12 kids right??

;)

Cindy said...

Welcome to blogland. My puppy ate my kids playmobil flowers and tada.... she shit pink and white flowers. She's not a poo eater but will eat just about anything else. Gotta love em' though.