Thursday, September 25, 2008

Therapy is way too much fun!

Is it wrong of me to want to go Everyday? My therapist is awesome, like talking to one of my best friends. She makes me feel un-crazy and stronger than I think I am. Very cool. When I told I thought I was addicted to pain meds (from the surgery and other problems lately), she laughed at me. Apparently my 2.5 mg is nothing to the 120 mg+ some people take and managae to function on! I want her all to myself, if I had a million dollars I would by out all her other clients...lol! Anyhoo..

Today I go see the Psychiatrist who will give me the meds so when I can't see the fantastical therapy lady and I feel a freak out coming on I can take a nice little pill, write in my blog about how crazy life is, and calm the fuck down.

I'm contemplating changing my blog title...something about my life, and the lives that touch me, seeming like a soap opera. I guess my sis already has a title like that..'only a movie'. That's a good one, she's smart.

Can't believe I'm moving in with MIL in 2 days!!
Where is my noose?
I can't find it anywhere.....I probably already packed it.
Damn.

BIL will be around for the weekend too to help move. Have a good story about him and his bastard child/ren? We're not sure at this point how many. SOAP OPERA.

9 comments:

crone51 said...

I like the original title. Obviously. Don't change it.I would totally steal it if you didn't already have it.

Sounds like you have a great therapist. Does she make house calls? To other states?

Hugs to you , my dear.

Cristin said...

If you have any spare little white pills, you know the ones, I'll trade you a cute baby for a handful of those...

No, don't change the name, unless you change it to;

"I used to be a dirty whore but now I'm married to a prude who would never do me up the ass"

but that's a little too long...

crone51 said...

ok, Cristin. You are gonna be charged for these keyboards you are wrecking my causing me to spew my beverages all over them after reading just about everything you write.....

You too, Muff.....

This is getting costly.

StarbuckBitch said...

I only took it up the ass twice and he had a little dick...Mike is too wide...'exit only'
I may have a few spares I will have to wait and see how the move goes though...I think I may need all I can get.

crone51 said...

a few spare....uh...keyboards? Or...uh...that other thing you were talking about?

crone51 said...

Oh wait a minute.. you were talking about spare little white pills! Not the other other thing you were talking about..

I'm so confused.

The O'Dowds said...

Thank you! I didn't get a chance to check about the email and blog... sorry... but I laughed my ass off while reading again!!!

only a movie said...

I have a bad cough. If I laugh, I start a coughing fit and can't stop. I may cough up a smurf at this point. So in addition to Ruthie's keyboard, you'll also be paying for my ER copay.

morewineplease said...

Its not wrong! I miss therapy!