Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1+ inches (not for the squeamish)

That's how much stitch I pulled out this a.m. Nasty. Oddly satisfying. Like the time I had a little red bump on my shin for like 6 months. One day I decided to pick at it, squeezed it and a thorn came straight out. I kid you not. Felt good though, you know 'that wasn't supposed to be there'.

So, my body does not like foreign objects and is rejecting the interior stitches..yay. This is why I only have my ears pierced once, and why I freaked about keeping a nose ring in during surgery-I could never pierce it again. Similar thing happened with eye and surgery I had when I was 22(my third such surgery-my eyes are googly, they tried to fix, never worked), the tissue kept healing around stitch instead of over it. I ended up having to go back under anesthesia so they could remove the stitch completely once everything had healed. So if this 1+ inch I pulled out this a.m. doesn't do it I'll have to go back to Doctor and see what they can do to stop the insanity.

Sorry Ruth, can't spare a square.

6 comments:

only a movie said...

Yeah, go to the doctor. Youch. Love you.

Cristin said...

"I put a steri strip over my hole"

Rhea said...

Goodness gracious, you heal quickly. My body rejected an IUD once. I had major cramping and then it came out. Not cool.

King of New York Hacks said...

an inch is a lot of real estate when we think about it.

Rhea said...

Hope everything turned out ok...no new posts lately?

Anonymous said...

Я думаю, который Вы не правы. Я уверен. Предлагаю это обсудить. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-kirpichnom-stroitelstve/102-stroitelstvo-kirpichnykh-domov-tseny.html]ремонт квартир цены[/url]