Monday, October 13, 2008

Mistakes were made...

By me this time. I know I'm straying from my usual 'everybody sucks but me' theme but I'm up for something new.

I looked in a full length mirror. Top to bottom. OUCH. I hear exercising and eating right are good solutions to this problem. I'm lazy and I hate healthy food. Anyone out there got some serious spare cash they want to hand out to help a poor fat girl get lipo?

I'm going to go have some ice cream and peanut butter M&M's now while I watch Heroes. Maybe that will make me feel better, at least until my next run in with the Evil Mirror.

3 comments:

crone51 said...

You're always gorgeous.

Do you have any clue what the frak is going on with Heroes? I have no idea and I have watched every episode. I have this terrible feeling that the pretty Indian Doctor is going to end up being all gross and ugly and that's just not right.

only a movie said...

M&Ms are often the solution to any problem. You are gorgeous and you know it.

Hang in there, how many days has it been since the surgery? You should give yourself a break. It will be ok.

Love ya!

Cristin said...

Mirrors are always a bad idea...