Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thursday, Friday, Saturday...

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday....Okay day 6, need to work out today that'll make 4 out of 6 days I've worked out..go me. Of course eating chocolate chips as part of a healthy breakfast probably won't help shrink previously mentioned gluteus maximus. oh well. I'm 'trying'.

In other mediocre news...My incision has decided to break open. Didn't know that could happen. Apparently my body does not like foreign objects and is trying, and succeeding, to reject the interior stitches. Just noticed another huge piece of what looks like fishing line poking out of gaping hole in chest. I'll be snipping that when I'm done here...gross.

More mediocre news with a happy ending. Broke a tooth last week, subsequent headache led me to believe I had an abscess or needed a root canal or something. Worst headache EVER. So I called dentist for pain meds til I could get it fixed. He took an x-ray, no nerve in tooth, he sees a sinus infection and gives me antibiotics (don't have to go to primary care-2 birds one stone-love it) and Percoset-MY FAVORITE! So I'm happily drugged...again...even though I love me them pills, it would be nice to be sober for more than a week....wait...that didn't even make sense.

3 comments:

Cristin said...

I have worked out exactly ZERO out of the last 365 days...

crone51 said...

I went for a four mile walk yesterday and now the ankle I sprained a month ago hurts again. Send me drugs.

only a movie said...

I've scaled down the walking and running. Too freaking tired from chasing the little ones at work. And shielding myself from negative crap from the big boy here.
Holy crap - what's with your incision?