Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm a spoiled brat...my sister is awesome...

I'm the youngest, it happens...Today I made an error and I'm going to make up for it.

I'll start here- I've been gone for a few days because Husband and I got an insurance settlement for the totalled Toyota and bought a new crappy car and an Xbox with some of the leftover money. For any gamer geeks out there, we are now addicted to Fable II for the winter...doubtful we'll be making any babies in the next few months. Husband is playing now and won't speak to me! I told my sister about this on the phone today. When I hung up I realized, I'm a spoiled brat. She did something very very nice for me and Husband when I was in total desperation. I was pathetic...and now I feel pathetic again. I can't tell you what it was, but let's just say, my sister is awesome and I love her. She's there to listen to me bitch, she's put a roof over my head and helped me out of many the sticky situation, legal and otherwise. So I'm writing to tell everyone, who doesn't already know, she's the bomb-diggity. I've always looked up to her, sometimes in that annoying little sister way. I wanted to be just like her when I was in high school. I still do. She showed me how to get into sticky situations, legal and otherwise. And to top it off she is one of the very few people in the world who get me, and I get her...we're weird and crazy and the coolest chicks on the block. So she is getting a prize and I'm going to make her freak out over what it is for a couple days, cause I'm spoiled and I have to have a little fun with this. Yay!

8 comments:

goodfather said...

I haven't played Fable II yet, but I've seen it, and my son says it's great. Must... stay... away...

Cristin said...

Funny that you wanted to be like me... I was a total jerk to you growing up...

I fucking love that you blogged about this... even though no one knows what the hell you're talking about... I can't wait for my surprise...I hope its alcohol or drugs...

StarbuckBitch said...

you weren't a jerk to me when I was in high school...you introduced me to all things cool nd awesome.."hey bitch, i don't want to blah alone so you're coming outside to get blah with me."

I also loved that I blogged about this...and I will give no hints. What are you doing Thurs night?

StarbuckBitch said...

oh and yes GF stay away...I'm going to play for an hour before I go to work, not clean the kitchen or do laundry, play a video game, issues galore.

Cristin said...

Drinking wine... shall I get the BIG bottle??

crone51 said...

You are *not* a spoiled brat , you are my beautiful smart niece and I will not have you saying crappy things about yourself. Got it? And your sisters are goddesses as well.

Ok, now that we've gotten that straightened out...

why don't you both come down here and we'll get blah?

King of New York Hacks said...

Wine ...Fable 2.....why worrry?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!